"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

The Selamat Hari Raya Entry

hi.. just a brief entry..

wishing all my fellow Muslim friends, a Selamat Hari Raya Aldilfitri, MAaf Zahir Batin..
Please drive carefully.. Raya would be meaningless without those people we really love, and care.
As for me, Raya would be as always as it has been, except that this year, Raya would be merrier, with Naufal.. and himself. Now that i believe we're on the right track, almost..

It's Raya eve, today. We'll start our journey back kampung after Zohor, if God willing. Nothing to look forward to at kampung, really. . Except the suasana Raya.. Maybe next year we wont balik kampung anymore, now that my family is growing....

I'm sad that we're not able to berhari raya at our new 'teratak buruk'... but still.. I'm happy that himself will come by to berhari raya... ;)

Ok.. need to get things in order.. I'll be back on Second Raya.. Will blog about it.. and post many pictures!

Bye bye for now.. ;)

No comments: