"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Aidil Adha Entry

hi people.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all my muslim friends.

I'm not going back to Perak this Raya Haji. I'm not sure why. Haven't really ask Mama about it. I think it's because Along's coming home for Raya. But she's not gonna be here until Tuesday. I don't wanna ask her why she's coming on Tuesday when the holidays had started today. I'm sure she had an arguement with her husband about this. I know she really wants to be at home for Hari Raya, with us. This thing had happened before last Aidilfitri. I feel sorry for her. But there's nothing she can do about it, really. She has to follow her husband. But from my opinion, her husband should have a little courtesy or mercy for her. He has to understand that she doesn't get to see us everyday. I wish i won't marry that type of guy. Luckily Jashar is nothing like him.

So this Hari Raya I'm staying at home. And the Surau starts the Aidil Adha prayer at 8.00 am. Damn. really need to get up early. Himself is visiting tomorrow for Hari Raya.


I'm tired. But i couldn't really sleep. Maybe iron my baju kurung for tomorrow and read some mags. But I really had a fabulous weekend partying at Velocity. With my dearest himself. So I'm beginning to enjoy and like his music genre.


Tomorrow marks the end 2006. oh yes... There are a few more things that i need to tick as DONE in my list of things to do... *GRIN*

Drive safe to those going balik kampung.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear ushi, it's me! found ur blog from nanayau's. mind me adding? thx. anyway, happy eid ul-adha to u & family! take care. :)

luvs,
-knitsy witsy-
http://11on11.blogspot.com (new one!)

Ushna said...

heyy knits!!! sure go ahead..please add me.. and i'll add you too.. hehehe..i saw your blog from nanayau's and i'm liking the idea of a joint blog..coolness!! take care!