"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 14, 2006

To Jashar Hamzah, with love.


Just so you know, despite the differences that we had in the past one year, you are still, had been, and will always be that special person in my life. Now that we’re back together, I hope we’ll help each other to become a better person.

I hope in the years to come, we’ll live a better life, facing all the circumstances that life has for the both of us, together.

Loving you was something I would never stop doing, for I know, we’re really meant to be. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and I wait for the day when we unite as one.

I’m happy being with you, and I never regret the moment I said to you that I have faith in you.

3 comments:

nanayau said...

ushiiiiiii!!!!

oh my God!! aku nak nanges pls baca msg ko. tambah rindu lagi.. sigh.
cumel cumel si devon!! hehe.
aku sorg je la panggil die devon, kan kan kan?! =p.

nway babe, am so happy for you! sgt happy!! couldnt be happier!!

stay happy, ok?! devon, pls take good care of ushi. pls keep her happy, she deserves it.


serius aku sebak, emo kan?! hehe. sgt thrill!! congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

wah. so sweetttt! so happy for both of u! take care.

..a true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves. :)

luvs,
-knitsy witsy-

Ushna said...

Thanks girls... i pray the best for all of us. Amin =)