"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 6, 2007

From Miss to Mrs..



No, I'm not cruel to not invite you people to my wedding.

It's just a title i purposely use for my Isetan Member Card just to be able to apply a subcard for babe. Subcard is for spouse only, so to apply it, i have to be a 'Mrs' and apparently married to Mr Jashar Hamzah.. Heavenly, isn't it?

So everytime the newletter arrives at home, i'm just gonna pick it up, show to mum and say," Ma, look, they mistakenly put Mrs in front of my name," and then laugh about it.

Yeah, laugh as though you have nothing to do with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! ush, guess wut? WE did the same! that was months ago when me nak apply for Metrojaya Card! but t'balik plak. he's the one applying, but me as the subcard one. hehe. klakar gak everytime dpt newsletter. ada MRS. hihihi. and during registration tu gak, the guy asyik dok panggil i "Pn" jer! haha. really funny! ;)

anyhow, gudluck girl! don't forget to invite aa. *u-know-wut-i-mean*