"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Series of (Un)Fortunate Event

My apology for not updating my blog. Not that i dont want to, nor that i dont have anything to say about.. it's just that I could not, or rather am having trouble logging on to this site. .and that led me to experiencing a series of (un)fortunate events. Read on...

Unfortunate event No. 1:
After strenuous attempt to log in to blogger.com,I succeeded. I have no idea what was wrong but everytime when i log in, the page tends to take longer time to load. and that made me very very very extremely malas to log in again.. (maybe it's my PC's fault, having too many stuff in it, makes it a very lazy PC)

And then... I found out that the fastest way to log in was.. to actually login at the old blogger page, and later (since i've switch to the goggle account) i will be redirected to the new blogger page, and later succeeded the whole login process!




Unfortunate event No. 2:
Having had the experience of being stuck in a lift for few hours (can't recall the exact year, but clearly it was one lift in Murni Apartment, MURNI 1), I couldnt handle another "help me get out of the lift, it's stuck" moment.

Definitely not, when you're traveling up to level 52 in PETRONAS Twin Towers. The lift that should be able to take me up to level 52 within a minute, didnt do what it is designed to do, only to stop at every few levels, and went "Perkhidmatan Tingkat Lain".

OK, I excused the fact that the Twin Towers are installed with double-decker lifts that serve 2 levels at a time, and that it'll stop eventually to allow people from above or below your lift deck to go off at the level that they've selected.

One or two times, I'm cool with it, But on the day this event occurred, the lift stopped at every other level, making me (I was alone) really bored just waiting for lift to arrive at my level.

Bored enough, I leaned against the lift's wall, with my handbag accidently pressing the alarm bell button.

To my horror, the speaker went on and there was a phone ring. A woman over the phone (must be the operator), asking me "Hello Mam, Is there a problem Mam? Do you need help?"

And I, quite embarrassed by the situation, coolly went, "Oh No, everything is fine. "




I'm amazed with how fast the alarm bell button connected me to the operator (very unlike Murni 1, when it was used as a walkie talkie) .If I was really stuck that day, I wouldnt freak out for sure.

Note to self: Watch where you lean in the lift, and watch what your handbag can do.

Unfortunate Event No.3:

(Not actually an unfortunate event for me, but for what i (may) hit.. Sorry)




Was on my way down to Ampang to visit himself. Was driving carefully with all the road rules clearly in my head.




As i exited NKVE at Jalan Duta,to Jalan Ipoh straight down to Jalan Kuching, I stayed on the left-most lane, giving way to those other fast and furious cars because I was going to make a left turn up to Jalan Tun Razak anyway. Jalan Kuching is quite a busy road, with fast cars to watch and motorcycles to keep your eyes on, since they tend to take up the whole space of the left-most lane. Was cruising well, until, to my horror, a gigantic lizard (or rather a biawak , besar gile, no kidding) came out of the bushes and trying to make its way across to the other side of the road (maybe). I tell you, that's very very suicidal, (for the lizard, of course) to try to cross across a very very busy saturday afternoon.

The lizard must be stunned to see so many fast cars passing by, it actually stayed put, maybe not knowing what on earth it has to do. And, with no other way to elak the lizard, (because I'm on the left-most lane, with no emergency lane, and cars on my right lane are going so fast, I might ended up clashing into them if I still want to try to elak it) and since the lizard was practically frozen, I cleverly tried to go over it, with hopes that the lizard wouldn't move an inch while i had to go over him.



But, to my horror, when i go over it, it started to move. I might had hit its legs because when i looked at the rear view mirror, it's gone. There's no way a lizard that big could have flown elsewhere, so I think it might had run back into the bushes, knowing the danger it was in and probably what the danger had caused itself (my prediction that it must be suffering from broken legs). It just felt like I had hit a really huge road bump.




I was afraid that it might get stuck under my car, and that I had dragged him along the way.




So when i reached babe's crib, I was afraid to get out of the car, thinking that if I really did drag him along to Ampang, and that if it's still alive, it might attack me the minute I get off the front seat.




Lucky me, I didn't drag him along..




I was in shock the whole day, remembering the incident. I thought that it's spirit (if it's really dead) might haunt me, with attempt to claim it's life back.




Note to self : Try not to do such clever act. It's definitely not clever, at all. (I mean, tell me, what would you instead?)


Fortunate Event No.4:
The French Company called for interview No:2. 'Nuff said. Just wish me the best of luck.. ;)



Fortunate Event No.5:

UVNATION - June 9th , Rooftop @ OU
Damn the music was CRAZYYYYYYY. Benny Benassi is CRAZY. Digging you straight in the heart making it beat really fast. Damn that was nasty.

DJ Benny Benassi

Enough Said.


3 comments:

Syafrizal said...

Whoaaa man, too many unfortunate event. Hehehe... I have unfortunate event myself.

Anita@Knits said...

babe! i juz realized that i work for a French company.. hoho! company nye base HQ pun tatau kat ne.. teruk sungguh! :P anyhow, how are u? :)

Ushna said...

i'm good, i'm good! sorry havent been able to blog..i havent even hv much time for myself!French company huh... is that a lucky yes or no? Good for you..how are u eyh.. happy preparing for ur wedding!