"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Choices I've Made

Please accept my apology for not updating. It’s been a long time coming, so I’m just going to pick up where I left off.

Referring to the RECHARGE REVELATION entry, yes we made it to Recharge Revelation Global Gathering 5 on 27th October 2007 at A’Famosa Resort, Malacca. Never mind the fact that the whole arena were covered with mud, (was pretty disturbing at first, because I had my favorite white MNG sneakers on. But when the night came, and party-goers are all possessed, my white sneakers were the last thing I cared about) the music was killing me! It was crazy. I just couldn’t stop! My feet just wanted to groove to the sound of electronic music banging from them huge speakers! And the Moon… the moon was full, and so beautiful. It was almost unbelievable to see Moon like that. It had red and blue rings around it. I wasn’t sure it was just my imagination, because God-knows I was possessed that time. But a friend saw it too. And when I asked Babe to look at it, he saw it too. Some even said the event was linked to the Full Moon Party... Who knows, it might just be.

Finally, we get to move in our new up-on-the-hill, jungle-and-lake-viewing home. There are a few little things here and there that hasn’t been completed or attended to, but who cares. The grills are up and the alarm is running, and the rest can just wait. But we’re not accepting visitors until the house is fully, 100% completed. My room isn’t really ready either. My ceiling fan isn’t installed yet, I have room painting on my to-do list, and a little touch up and re-arrangement of furniture. I’m barely home during the weekend; I like to get involved with Babe’s activity back in the city. But when I do, I’m really busy, chasing the two little kids out of my room and explaining that “Auntie Alang is trying to redecorating her room, Please behave,” . I knew they meant well when Nurin and Naufal took some stuff out of my box and Nurin asked me, “Auntie Alang, ni nak letak mane?,” And Auntie Alang here thinking ‘So adorable of them to try to help Auntie Alang!’, told Nurin, “ Nurin letak dalam laci tu OK?,” . Just when I expected her to do as told, Nurin was fast to rephrase me by saying, “Ayin letak kat sini la, OK?” and went straight to put my stuff in the lowest drawer of my closet. I thought to myself, ‘very well, I’ll remove them later when Nurin’s out of my room’ and went on unpacking other box. While I was busy rummaging through one box that’s full of stuff that I never knew I had before, I turned to check on my two little helpers. To my horror, both of them had been rearranging my stuff, taking them out from one drawer and putting it into the other, in other words, messing up my room! WHO’S THE DECORATOR HERE? That’s when I showed them who the BOSS is and send them back to their mom.




And i need to hide/keep my handphone away from nurin too. She loves it sooo much that she would try her very best to sneak her fingers down my bag or my pocket (or where ever i attempt to hide it). as a result, my once oh-so-cute-and-classy clamshell phone, has gone at it's worse, with casing having changed twice, and sangat lembik that it can open and close by itself. Which got me thinking of getting a new handphone, and the one being in my mind right is this. check below.

Sony Ericsson W660i.






Owh The Classic Rosy Red one puh-leaseee!!!!!



What NOT to like about this phone? It has everything!! (at least, of how i have wanted my ideal phone to have.. plus, i've always been a fan of RED phones...)

For more info on this sleek and chic Sony Ericsson piece, check out Sony Ericcson.



Alternatively, you can browse THINK Online (thanks a zillion to my dearest Azera for the introduction. I was hooked ever since!)



THINK is an online magazine that aims to tickle, touch and transfer life, hope and dreams. By exploring real issues with real answers, real inspiration and real results, THINK exists to challenge the status quo and speak out on contemporary and varied issues, filtering and dissecting the things that matter most to young adults. THINK is an online magazine that aims to tickle, touch and transfer life, hope and dreams. By exploring real issues with real answers, real inspiration and real results, THINK exists to challenge the status quo and speak out on contemporary and varied issues, filtering and dissecting the things that matter most to young adults.






Go ahead, Check the out here!



No comments: