"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

True Love Grows - A dedication to my one true

Take my hand.Bring me to you.


Note the Valentine's Day.

I'm not going to be anywhere, but at home. But that doesn't make me single,either. In fact, I can declare myself the luckiest girl on earth, for being so in love with the same guy who never failed to see the best in me, for 10 years. Never failed. Despite the obvious differences we had. But that's another story. I have no desire to even talk about it, I have thrown away all those unnecessary feelings that I for sure know, I need not have.

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." - Oprah Winfrey

Not so many people can do that. To take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. Life is not about happy things or about the things that we want.At least I learned that the hard way. When life hit me hard in the head, and remind me, that life isn't always about getting what you want, or how you want it to be. But I believe the love I have in me; the love I have for myself, and whatever's left of his love, for me;and I stood by him at all times, and he saw that in me.

"The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love." - Henry Miller

I find this qoute surprisingly very true, although I've always thought just who can do better in 10 years. But in the end, I found myself finding ways to expand my love to him, as I always have this odd feeling that everyday, I feel that I never give enough love.


But that's just the greatest thing about love. Love grows. It's never going to be enough.

Suddenly I wish to be in Paris, with my dearest Jashar Hamzah

Happy Valentine's Day Baby Love! ♥♥♥

No comments: