"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

2 Days of Freedom @ Admiral Marina, PD 9th May - 10th May

An event not to be missed by those who long for Tiesto to perform in Malaysia.

Freedom Festival presents 2 Days of Freedom @ Admiral Marina, PD 9th May - 10th May 2008. I got goosebumps the second I read the advanced warning on my weekly subscription of Juice Weekly.


The DJ line-ups are superb; Tiesto, playing on both nights, Ferry Corsten, on the 9th, and Cosmic Gate on the 10th,and the other 4 MOS Singapore DJs that I dont really bother, but it's worth to listen to. I am anticipated to wait for the day Tiesto blast his mind-blowing music in my ears. Having missed the World No.1 the last time he was in Sepang, this is definitely an event I will not give up.


I could not imagine a 2 day-event but to later find out it will be a 5pm-3am on each day, I think we Malaysian will do just fine. Just be sure to check yourself in one of those many hotels and apartments in PD to recharge. I have just confirmed my reservation for a 2-room apartment somewhere 3miles away from the event's venue.


I even got myself to register for discounted tickets at Freedom Festival '08.


To learn more of this GlobalGathering, find it all here at http://www.freedom-08.net/ and see for yourself what not to be missed during the event!

Go learn your best moves and show them all at Freedom Festival! See ya'll there!




No comments: