"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

You're Due

No more excuses. My only excuse had no longer valid as an excuse anymore. I'll tell you why.


21/03/2008 - My brother's biggest moment. My one and only brother has become a complete man, to have wed his long time college sweetheart, and now in a journey towards marriage-hood (is that even a word?) .

I was nervous the whole time of the akad, for having feared that he would forget or mess up his recital. Who knows, even when he went through the recital so many times with Uyuun and Uyuun gave him a 4.00 points for excellently reciting the akad, there was a possibility that he might forget it. Especially in front of the English-Kelantanese-speaking-funny-garang-looking Tok Kadi. And guess what. HE DID.

Not on the recital part.The recital part was smooth. It's the part when Tok Kadi performed a spot-check on him. But whatever it is, I'm glad it when well... I'm so proud of him..


Babe was there with us too for Umair's Akad. Boy he did look nervous too. Maybe he knew instantly that his time is due. And that we are next in line. I'm not gonna lie about when and when. I get this all the time. It's just that I'm gonna have to think about giving other excuse, now that "Tunggu Umair Kahwin dulu" is no longer a valid excuse.



Meanwhile, check out how happy we are!



2 comments:

Nadya said...

eh..biru pink??hehe..sumore pics pls..sorry cudnt make it to ur bro's wedding ushi..been caught up with some last minute things..ur time nnt i'll definitely attend okies?btw, happinye semua org dlm pic tu..=D

Ushna said...

yeah biru pink!

it's OK Nadya, no problem. you still have my wedding to go to.. huhuhu

hahah got some more pics, nadya but i may have to Picasa them first, or Photoshop them ke...

perut ala rainbow.. i know rainbow's beautiful, but rainbow on me? you might want to think twice on that... hehehehehehe