"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Best Ever


Isnt it wonderful to wake up next to the person you love the most, and have him smile at you and say, " Good Morning sayang, I love you",? I long for the day we will be pronounced. And I am imagining the day to have the brightest sunshine during the day, and at night, the skies will be filled with countless number of beautiful shining stars. And from that day on,I am officially a complete woman.

He's the best of friends, a wonderful lover, a permanent soulmate, a teriffic listener, an amazing guardian angel, and most of all, he's the best significant other anyone in this entire world could ever have.

There's no way I'm going to find anyone like him. For he's the only one that is like him out there, and I know for sure from the very beginning, we're meant for each other.

May God bless the love he has pouring on me.

"We are each other's Strength," - Jashar Hamzah

1 comment:

The Bride-to-be said...

awww.. so sweet!! i can feel the love..... i'll pray so that you both will be an official ONE very soonnnn! *amin2* ;)