"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Weekend to come

The voice within said:

I am awfully in a sleepy mode this pm.. Being infected with flu virus is making me very very unproductive for the day...



I am joining Babe and his family (otherwise known as my future extended family..) for a short vacation down South this Weekend.

I was quick to accept the invitation because I long for a weekend off from the big city... I am soo tired of getting stuck in jam (think MRR2, Jalan Tun Razak North bound and NKVE at Damansara to Subang Jaya stretch).

Althought it's just a short overnight stay, I am still considering this as a getaway, to get the feel of the sea side and enjoy the sandy beach.

I hope I don't get too tanned from soaking too much sun.. My dad would definitely scream at yours truly...

No comments: