"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Monday Blues

It's 12 days until Babe's 26th Birthday. Babe turns 26 on August 16th.

It's Monday and Monday started really slow for me, and really bad for Babe. Babe was getting asthma attack when we reached PD, which resulted to a nebulizer session at the PD Hospital. But before that, he managed to enjoy the not-so-clean-infact-it's-really-dirty beach and swam in the sea. I myself too swam in the sea, (more of just dipping) despite God-knows what could have been dumped into there. But I tried best not to get the sea water into my mouth/eyes/ears. And I succeeded.

PD's weather was exactly like how it was forecasted. Scattered thunderstorm. In the morning it was heavy rain with thunderstorm, and in the evening, it was very hot.

It's no doubt that Babe had fallen ill the day after. And up until today. He is granted 2 days of medical leave, at least he gets to rest at the comfort of his own bed, and at home.

As for me, I am stuck staring at my own monitor, with practically nothing important to do. Any ways, it's already 15 minutes to 3, making it another 2 hours and 15 minutes until 5pm.. That is, if I get to go home at 5pm, of course...

*Sigh*

1 comment:

The Bride-to-be said...

and 16th is my hari bersejarah bergelar WIFEY! hehehe.. hope to see you there!

p.s. do invite Zerr for me? i tatau camne dah nak contact her.. huhuhu..