"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A note from a lovely Friend

This was given to me by the lovely Puan Anita Rohaida (Sorry Knits, I just love to stress the 'Puan' title) during Ramadhan, but due to my tight schedule at work and home (home pon ade schedule wehh) I had not get the chance to collect it from her.


Although Ramadhan had passed and now Syawal, I am posting it in this special entry as to honor and thank her for her well wishes.


The same well wishes goes for you, Knits. Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

Hey so how's it like observing Ramadhan and celebrating Eid Mubarak with a husband? Owh dang I just can't wait for my turn....


2 comments:

The Mrs-Bride said...

awww.. this is so sweet of u! hihihi.. :D

well, ur turn will come soon babe.. just enjoy the moment & wallaa.. sket lagi jadik "puan" gak u.. hihihi..

mwahs!

The Mrs-Bride said...

btw, i love every single day/min/secs (over kan?) spent with him.. love love loveee it! hihihi.. u will too, with ur coming-soon hubby! :D