"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Let's Shop with ShopWiki!












I fell in love with online shopping just months ago when watching my sister purchased a one-of-kind top at one online shopping website. And since that,I have been browsing many online stores and have made many online purchases over the period. To me online shopping is a convenience that every one should never miss. So I began my search for the best online shopping store that can give me everything. And guess what I was just introduced to : ShopWiki - just how brilliant is it to be called that? Very brilliant and very eye-catching. So what about ShopWiki? - you may ask. I'll tell you what it is all about.

ShopWiki is an Internet shopping search engine where the results returning up to 255,177,578 products from every store! With shopping categories that varies from Accessories, Arts & Crafts (my favorite category), to Home & Garden (also another one of my must-see category), Pets and even Wedding (I am getting married next year so this is handy), there is no wory about going to different sites when the search for the right products can be done here! Talk about time saving and a whole lot of convience.

So one category that I love in this all-under-one-roof shopping directory list is the Kitchen Appliances under the Home & Garden category. I am getting married next year, and I have began my search on the best products to buy for our house. ShopWiki's Kitchen Appliances Buying Guide is like the answers to all my questions of which is the best oven? Which washing machine suits my preference and budget? Which brand is better? Fret not - ShopWiki provides you with product comparison so that you can make up your mind easily whether to choose the stand mixer, or just the hand mixer. How helpful is that? I knew it you'd fall in love with this cool site instantly like how I did the first time I laid eyes on it.

I am thinking of getting a trash compactor installed in my kitchen, because I know if I ask Jay to lug it out, he will eventually ask me to do it because he just hates bringing out the trash. Shopwiki provides me with so many choices of trash compactor and boy, there is a lot to choose from. But ShopWiki makes it easy for me, all I need to do is read the product description, compare the product type (whether it's freestanding, manual,convertable), and choose which brands. I have more time finding the perfect product rather than to go to different sites and do the comparison myself.

Going through ShopWiki.com is a never ending story. You'll end up finding more and more products. I just love the idea. Now that I have found my perfect trash compactor, I am thinking of buying the can crusher that I saw in the related product (so I start recyling Jay's drink cans now). Again, I have so many to choose from. But no worries, ShopWiki provides you the details, you just have to choose which one you like!

I just signed up with ShopWiki and I am creating a wish list for my wedding gifts! You should sign up too, and stand a chance to win an iPod Nano! Take a tour here!

So please excuse me, I got more Kitchen stuff to find!

No comments: