"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

In no time, You'll be fine

I took the day off today.

Half day off, actually. For no reason in particular, at all. I just wanted to.

No worries about it. I've got about six days of leave from last year to spend, before June comes.

I just wanted to be home.

I deserved it. The 24hours in a day of my life go so fast that I don't even have time to catch up with the life outside the 8-5 job.

Yes, she is whining.

My Fiance is going on a camping trip tomorrow with friends - Syahlan, Syed and Farul. Definitely extremely am going to Miss HIM.. GOSH!

Anyway, Aah... Good for him, they've been planning this for quite some time.

Owh, don't worry about me, I am happy at home. Besides, the survival camp they plan to do doesn't suit my current condition. It's the time of the month, and there's no clean water supply at all? Neahhh... I'd say my Thank You straight away. I'LL PASS.

I've got some stuff on the list to do tomorrow with my sister anyway.

Go bargain hunting and Manicure Pedicure session right after...

Heavenly isn't it? Ahhh What's not fun to be a girl?

2 comments:

miss uyun said...

Bargain hunting and manis and padis...??
Nahhhh, last time I checked, we 'made' something aswell.
:p

Ushna said...

Owh well, this is Friday's post, mind you. Yeah i forgot to edit and put in our craft project!

2COStureras@Work or just Costureras?

I think Costureras is nice...