"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's My Mama's Birthday Today!


My dearest most beautiful Mother turns 57 today.

And although my Mama doesn't read my blog, I just want the whole world to know how much she means to me.

Here's me quoting Washington Irving,

"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. "



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!



1 comment:

The Mrs-Bride said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Aunty!!! ;)