"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Day Has Come!

...For you to cast in your votes, and vote for PLANET EARTH!

It's 4 hours away on my local GMT to Earth Hour. I can't wait to count the stars tonight. The stars must be very bright when it's dark....

...provided it doesn't rain tonight. Well, it sure seems like it...

It's OK. Just eager to see Kuala Lumpur's skyline when the lights go out at 8.30pm tonight...

Hope everyone is in with this inniative...

I know I am... and I hope I am contributing a lot...

It's been hot this evening... another terrible sign of air polution and of course, Global Warming...

Get your fingers ready to turn off the light switches tonight at 8.30pm.

The Earth is counting on you!

No comments: