"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And So She Has A Ticker!

Notice the Ticker up there? GOOD!

My own countdown to our Solemnization - Jashar and I, had gone off-track a few times, sometimes with a day short, and sometimes with an extra day. ( My Facebook page witnessed it not too long ago, when yours truly, at her very best, tried to countdown to her Engagement Day).

And now, as to NOT miscalculate or miss any days out for the countdown, and that I should already be READY with a countdown, I opted for a trustworthy countdown tool, from the World Wide Web of course, Daisypath! ( I did survey other Tickers but Daisypath won my heart *wink*)

When Nadya had her ticker up her page for her wedding countdown, and now has a baby ticker already, I went "Awwwww".
When Hot Mama Knits (:D) had her baby ticker up her page, that's another "Awwwwwww".
When I FINALLY have my Ticker up on my page for MY wedding Countdown, I went

"OH MY GOD! ^&^#%#!!! It's freaking coming already! 7 months? 7 months! Wedding's in 7 months!"

It is an official 7 months, 3 weeks, and 6 days until Jashar and I tie the knot.

To my lovely ladies Nadya and Knits (the HOT MAMAs to be :D), who had gone through this before, I am proud and happy to tell both of you that now it is my turn to get down and do the CHICKEN DANCE a.k.a lari setempat a.k.a lompat setempat!

Yes. Laugh as you may.

2 comments:

Nadya said...

hahahha

with extra flapping wings please

neways,its a good form of exercise..for the legs

which u will need it sooon enuff

haha

The Mrs-Bride said...

*ahem* i got wut u mean, nadya!!

hahaha..

anyhow, keep the dance going... makin lama, makin dekat tau ur countdown tu!

oh my!!

and i have 97 days to go (and usually it's less than that) before i meet my little man!!! yikess! how time flies!!

insyaAllah we'll make it to ur wedding, okeh Ushiii! i dtg on Nadya's behalf sbb dia tgh berpantang2 time tu.. hehehe! ;)