"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

She hasn't spoken in a long time... and now she speaks

Pardon my long break from blogging. It wasn't intentional, I swear to God. Nor I was scared to face reality that my wedding is almost coming, thanks to the very accurate ticker.

Yes. I have been on a long break to plan for my wedding, which according to the ticker up there, is only 1 month, 2 weeks, and 4 days away. Time flies so fast... So little time, yet so many things to do!

My feeling, yes it's nervous and excited at the same time. Who would believe it, I am getting married to my high school sweetheart, of 11 years.

But truth is, I am happy we're coming this way... it is about time.

I am not done with many things, not the big things though, don't worry. Just those little things that you need to make sure you don't miss.

Luckily I have many helping hands. Much love to all of you all.

Gotta go back to wedding preparation. Dear friends whom I haven't got the chance to get your address, please PM me or email me your address so I can send the invitation to you.

04122009... I just can't wait for the day.
Wish me luck, beautiful people out there!

Lots of love from the bride-to-be,

Ushna. xoxo

1 comment:

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

dear, 4-Dec-2009 is ur nikah day ek? awwww.. that's my dad's birthday! hik.. dulu i kawen on jashar's birthday kan? 16-august, now u kawen on my dad's birthday plak. plus, on 4-Dec-2009 jugak, my little boy is turning 5 months old! hikk.. so senang nak ingat ur anniversary. on my dad's bday n my son's 5 months bday! :)

ohhh see u soon! tc! :)