"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

What is new with you?

It has been a month and 24 days since we got hitched. In the last few weeks, I learned new recipes to cook. I had cook outs with Jay. I found out a way to make extra income. I picked up floral arranging as a hobby. I went to buy flowers with Jay every Saturday morning. I went to jog with Jay at the park every Saturday morning. I took a trip to my old uni with Jay to watch a football match. I learned more about Greece than I ever wanted to know. I learned about interesting places to travel to from the Atlas. I started exercising my drawing skills. I transferred quotes onto a piece of art and have them posted onto the wall. I started sewing again. I became obsessed with Rubik’s Cube. I played Sudoku more than ever. I finally went to the optometrist to get my glasses done.

It's almost coming to the end of January now. In three days February will shift in and my, what do you have waiting for me?

Hoping for more and more love coming my way in February.

No comments: