"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

a step closer to seriousness

yup. you read that right. a step closer to seriousness.

my desire to own my own blogshop is constantly on my mind, and it has come to a point where i couldn't sit still anymore. after so much consideration, prep talk with my dearest husband jay, and that push from my aunt faridah, here it is, Glam&Glamour is born.

i dont have much uploaded yet, but i have a few items, just to get things started. i promise you more things will be uploaded, probably after CNY. i guarantee the best items you can find, so please do stop by and browse through.

You can visit my blogshop here. it is still new, but it is worth the try.



Let's get glamorous with me!

No comments: