"Newlyweds become oldyweds, and oldyweds are the reasons that families work..."

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

i am just being random, and you my friend, just got tagged.

in continuation to yuna's random awesome from my previous post, and because doing random things can creatively kill boredom, here are some random questions i found over the internet that i feel like sharing with everyone (together with possibly useless facts or thoughts about me)



  1. Do you sing in the shower? Yes, I do.
  2. What song? Cee-Lo Green, Forget You.
  3. Do you believe in love at first sight? not really. that was not how i fell in love with jay.
  4. What was the name of your first pet? Pets, to be exact. they were Ghetto-child and left-eye.
  5. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Tron Legacy. So last year.
  6. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Hawaii, tasmania and greece.
  7. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Both. morning person during the week, night owl on weekends.
  8. Do you always wear a seatbelt? without fail. i buckle up the moment i got in, and only buckle off just before i get out.
  9. What is your ringtone? Coming home - Diddy dirty money.
  10. What curse word do you use the most? owh shhhtt.
  11. Flip flops or sneakers? flats most of the time.on certain days, i'd wear my nike air max 1. 
  12. What color is your room? dark teal green on one wall, off white on the rest.
  13. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? sometimes, more than eight.
  14. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? I am, actually. in real letters, emails and anything publicly displayed. not in IMs and text messages though.
  15. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? mostly on my side, sometimes on my back.
  16. What is your favorite TV show? Glee S2.
  17. What is the weather like? Nice blue sky. please don't rain today.
  18. Are you shy around the opposite sex? sometimes, if i don't know the person.
  19. How often do you remember your dreams? i always do. jay will definitely be the first to know about it.
  20. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Owh sure they do! good things, i hope!
There! very random questions, right? so okay i was not tagged to post this, but i feel like i want to tag some people now. so lucky people, you are none other than my 5 favourite blogger:

1. Suya! please :)
2. Nanayau! wajib
3. Nadya harus lah!
4. Knits pon! 
5. Adibah mesti lah jugak kan!




so my beautiful ladies, are you ready? GREAT! THANK YOU! hit me back when you have it up on your page okay?
SWEET!

owh i love this feeling. i love being random. happy thursday my lovely people!


take good care,

5 comments:

sUYA said...

U tagged me!!! I'll do this tomorrow okay! xxx

nanayau said...

WAJIB?!! haha! fine.. nnti aku buat :p

Ushna said...

nanayau & suya, owh come on you guys! for my sake,please! :) thank you! I love you both lah!

sUYA said...

love you too!! xxx
p/s: aku lupa plak. haha belom buat agi... ok ok..nnt aku buat ;)

Nadya said...

didnt know i was tagged!ok will do..=p